We’re currently recruiting for entry level roles across Merchandising here at Findel. If have excellent administration skills and are looking for a change of career, then we’d love to hear from you. Previous experience or awareness of a Merchandising or Allocator’s role is desirable but not essential; more important is your passion to learn and develop Merchandising skills.
Apply now to develop your career within our friendly and supportive team.
After a period of training & support, you’ll be responsible for:
• Effectively managing budgets and service levels relating to sales and stock, ensuring the availability of product across your range.
• Working in partnership with the Buyer on forecasting, monitoring line performance, mitigating excess stock and contributing fully to range planning & selection.
• Producing meaningful trading reports.
• Building relationships with suppliers, ensuring that service is maintained throughout the year.
• Implementation, control and monitoring of a critical path.
We are ideally looking for the following skills and experience:
• Strong numeracy & literacy skills
• Excellent administration skills
• Strong Excel skills, able to analyse data.
• Great communicator, able to work collaboratively.
• Excellent time management skills, able to manage deadlines and priorities effectively.
• Previous experience or awareness of a Merchandising or Allocator’s role is desirable but not essential; more important is your passion to learn and develop Merchandising skills.
Findel is an eCommerce educational resources supplier in the UK and International schools and nurseries marketplace. We own several general and specialist educational brands; Hope, GLS, Davies Sports, Philip Harris, Spa4Schools, A-Z, Scandiborn and LDA.
We look for people who want to inspire future generations of learners and who will play a part in moving Findel forward for the greater good. We recruit people who stand out from the crowd, take responsibility for seeking out what adds value and think outside the box.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary & benefits package including:
o 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
o Birthday holiday
o Contributory pension scheme
o Employee Assistance Programme, including online GP & well-being support
o Volunteering Leave
o Staff discounts
We support hybrid working, with 3 days per week at our collaborative workspace in Hyde, Greater Manchester. Our culture is friendly, welcoming and supportive, and we believe work should be fun.